“All You Can Eat” Healthcare CPD
🗸 Stroke Care
🗸 Dementia Care
🗸 Safeguarding the Vulnerable Adult
🗸 Infection Prevention and Control
🗸 Activity Provision in Social Care
It’s easier online and in their own time.
We know that managing credentials is not the only headache facing a care service. Providing training to keep certification up-to-date can feel impossible creating endless operational difficulties.
We know there is nothing more expensive than poor training. That is why we have devised our Accredited “All You Can Eat” Healthcare CPD package.
This package offers fully accredited Best Practice CPD to meet with your training needs. This package gives Employers the option of delivering our content to their staff directly as many times as they wish. It also gives other employees access to our Learner Management System if their preference is to complete it online in their own time.
Learning gives you the confidence and power.
What will you study first?
- Stroke Care – practical approaches to supporting a person post-stroke
- Dementia Care – practical approaches to supporting a person with dementia
- Safeguarding the Vulnerable Adult – incorporating Assisted Decision Making (Capacity) Act 2015
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Activity Provision in Social Care
inManagement and Leadership in Social Care
- Safety and Health at Work in Healthcare settings
- Bespoke courses can be written and made available (depending on numbers)
You will feel engaged and supported in your studies and your job!
You will be able to achieve over 40 hours of accredited CPD in just 3 months!
Weekly emails to motivate and remind you!
You can complete online, anywhere, anytime!!
We offer a comprehensive back-up and support service so you won’t feel alone.
We can release your electronic reflective portfolio in addition to your certificate to give you an edge at interviews and staff appraisals.
All courses are certified and Accredited by CPD Standards.